Microsoft FrontPage is a product of Microsoft. We fully support both Microsoft
FrontPage 98 and the newer version, Microsoft FrontPage 2000. For detailed
instructions on how to take advantage of the product, please refer to your
product manual or contact Microsoft
Technical Support (425-635-7056). Here are the basic instructions
on how to publish your site with Microsoft FrontPage:
First of all, please make sure your FrontPage extensions are
activated by going to your account Control Panel
Publish using FrontPage 2000
1. Start your FrontPage2000 program and open your Website.
2. From "File" menu select "Publish Web".
3. In the window "http://" will already be typed in. All
you will need to do is add www.username.addr.com
4. Click "Publish", enter your username and password
in the window that appears. Your page will
now be published.
Publish using FrontPage 98
1. Open the Web in FrontPage98 Explorer.
2. Select the "File" menu and click "Publish".
3. Click on the button "More Webs".
4. For the Server/Host Name type in "http://www.your_username
and click "Ok". You should now
be prompted for your username and password, and then the
files will be automatically uploaded.
for more information on Microsoft FrontPage.