Please follow these instructions:
Setting up Eudora to retrieve your mail is pretty simple.
Within Eudora, Select "Tools" and then Select "Options".
1. Within the toolbar on the left side of the box, select "Getting
2. Enter your POP Account Information, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org
(the following two steps are optional).
3. Enter your Real Name, for example, John Smith.
4. Enter your Return Address, for example, email@example.com
After completing the first section, select "Hosts" within
1. Verify that the POP Account information is correct.
2. For SMTP server, enter: mail.addr.com
If you have multiple accounts within the same domain name, you may
use this feature to download the mail as multiple users. All that
is needed, is the basic email account information and for you to
save the information within Eudora.