Please follow these steps:
- Select Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
- Click on the Getting Started category.
- For Return Address, enter address that you would
like to be your return address.
- For Mail Server (Incoming), enter mail.addr.com
- For Login Name, enter your username (or mail box
- For SMTP Server (Outgoing), enter mail.addr.com
With these basic settings you should be able to retrieve email from
the mailbox by selecting Check Mail
from the File
menu. These instructions were generated using version 4.1 for Windows
95/NT. Menus may be slightly different if you are using a different